Plumbing problems in commercial premises can be disruptive and messy at the least. That's why you need a local plumber who can rely on to get to you fast and on-time, with the experience and equipment needed to handle any size job. That's what the team at Collis Plumbing pride themselves on. From gas service repairs, hot and cold water installation, leaks, re-piping, blocked drains, working with gas lines, and roof plumbing. Our trusted team work to the guidelines and direction of a Quality Management System ISO 9001 2008 and Collis Plumbing is a member of Master Plumbers Association of NSW.
Here's some of the ways we can help commercial customers.
- Natural and LP gas service repairs and installation.
- Hot water unit and sanitary fixture repair and replacement.
- Thermostatic mixing valves and tempering valve repair, installation and statutory testing.
- Sewerage, trade waste and storm-water drainage repair, rehabilitation and installation.
- Fire hydrant, hose reel, hot water and cold water services and equipment repair and installation.
- Backflow prevention device repair, installation and statutory testing.
- Roof and gutter repair and installation.
- Clearing blocked drains, CCTV Inspection and High Pressure Water Jetting